Musculoskeletal claims represent 16-22% of medical spend in most plans. Yet with a misdiagnosis rate of nearly 40% and with new evaluative and treatment regimens, plans can save as much as 25-35% of that spend.
Chad Gray, CEO at Integrated Musculoskeletal Care) has been tracking this trend and is one of the foremost experts on how plans can provide better quality care while lowering costs in this space.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How big is this spend?
- What Chad’s background is and how it informs decision making.
- Where the breakdown begins.
- How analysis deals with the variability of these claims.
- What the “grand rounds” methodology is.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!