Deconstructing health plans is a challenge – especially so in small markets. What are those conversations like, and is it possible to achieve success with new health plan strategies outside of large markets? Josh Baker, President of Butler Benefits in Amarillo, Texas, shares his experience and success secrets with us.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How did he end up opening an agency with his wife?
- What are some of the small marketplace challenges?
- Special hurdles to overcome in a state with an average 18% renewal last year.
- What a DPC model looks like when applied to pharmacy.
- Why much of the change is fundamental.