Shannon Skaggs, President at Quantum Health, knows that the average significant health event lasts 11 months, involves 5-7 providers and requires the patient to make 41 decisions. On this episode, Shannon explores how a patient can deal with all of that and discusses the tools and techniques that are available to help them.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Do patients need tech guidance or empathy and compassion or “all of the above?”
- How can digital tools help?
- The on-the-ground level services patients need.
- How to keep people from feeling like a number on an ID card.
- Does AI have a role to play going forward?