Contributor Jessica Waltman joins us for her quarterly visit to discuss the legislative and regulatory changes going on in Washington. Beyond the jockeying for the 2020 Presidential race, there is a great deal going on that you may not have been able to hear about over that din. Listen in to learn what you should be paying attention to and how it might affect your prospects and clients.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The Creates Act.
- Medicare and Medicaid changes.
- An update on EMRs (again).
- A new HIPAA RFI and what it asks.
- Cost containment issues.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!