We have had guests talk about benefits and P&C mergers, but how do you create a successful joint venture between benefits and accounting firms while managing the complexities of a highly regulated market? On this episode, we chat with Adam Rosenfeld, President of BT Benefits about the challenges and successes of just such a joint venture.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How the joint venture came about.
- What an underwriting background brought to the table.
- The importance of training.
- The challenges of dealing with the highly-regulated NY market.
- How to deal with provider challenges.