In the 40’s we hired hands. In the 80’s we hired hearts and minds. Today we hire every bit of every employee – and that includes issues they deal with in their private lives. Savvy employers understand the drag on productivity that causes, and are providing information to help employees make smarter and more informed decisions. This week’s guest, Anna Mittag, has spent her career studying this problem and crafting solutions that resonate with employees and their employers.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- Anna’s Canadian perspective has been valuable.
- What modalities work best when delivering this information.
- Why it is important to meet people where they are.
- What are the most frequently searched topics.
- Why some employees prefer anonymity over a clinician-driven approach.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!