On this episode of ShiftShapers, we’re exploring an area that a lot of our listeners have asked about – non-insurance based benefits. Our guest, Kyle Hodges, president of The Broker’s Broker, tired of bringing clients “bad news” and changed his practice to specialize in only these types of corporate benefits.
Kyle shares some of the most common, and not-so-common, non-traditional non-insurance ideas. He also talks about how benefits advisors can start positioning these types of benefits in their practice and how to have that conversation with prospects and clients. Whether you want to go completely non-insurance, as Kyle did, or you want to add these unique opportunities to your current offerings, listen to learn how this strategy can help your clients increase their bottom line by creating savings opportunities.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Kyle got into employee benefits industry.
- Examples of some non-traditional non-insurance ideas.
- Commission compression as a driver for diversification.
- How advisors can have the conversation with prospects and clients.
- Whether this represents an opportunity to create strategic partnerships.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Kyle Hodges: [email protected]
- Ep #36: Building A Successful Referral-Based LTC Practice – With Tobe Gerard
Listen To The Full Interview:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!