Many firms are diversifying their client offerings and beefing up their value propositions to achieve success in the current environment. Some firms are finding that path by offering HR services. Barry Cohn and his wife’s firm have been moving in that direction and are about to make a big-time change to their practice.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The story starts with Barry’s wife, Renee.
- The synergy between plans and employee benefits.
- How including HR changes the conversation.
- The benefits of a mastergroup.
- Can sole practitioners survive in the future?