T.J. Morrison is a second-generation agency owner with an interesting insight into what is happening in the self-funded universe. He believes that the huge interest in these plans requires that they be designed and operated differently than in years past. Listen to learn why T.J. thinks RBP is like a divorce attorney and Bundled Pricing is like a pre-nuptial agreement. We explore regional differences to see what is working and what is hot in different parts of the country, and more.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- T.J.’s path into the business, and how it has informed his vision.
- Changes that are needed to have a successful plan.
- The importance of Reference Based Pricing.
- How to guide members to make more informed decisions on non-emergent care decisions.
- Why rural areas need to be handled differently.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!