A shift in communication and interaction with prospects and clients is the subject of Jeremiah Desmarais’ new book ….SHIFT. If you want to compete in today’s market, it is a must read.
Jeremiah is an old friend who always seems to be able to see –and oftentimes define – the cutting edge in communications strategies. In this interview, we will discuss everything from the Theory of Reciprocity to a one-line email that will deliver amazing results – if you can keep from messing with the formula.
We also discuss methods to drive greater engagement – a subject we talk about a great deal these days. Jeremiah explains why webinars are a great tool – but are more suited for B2B sales. We delve into how advisors can get and take advantage of media and much, much more.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What are the digital shifts that are happening that you need to be aware of.
- What does the Theory of Reciprocity mean and giving value unconditionally.
- What is the problem with email and how we can approach it differently as a communication medium.
- How you can be more effective interacting with and getting on media platforms.
- Why webinars should be an integral part of your business.
Featured on the Show:
- Jeremiah’s Book: Shift: 201 Instant-Action Proven Marketing Strategies To Sell More Insurance And Financial Products Now
- Copy and paste Jeremiah’s award-winning insurance marketing strategies for just $1
- Find Jeremiah on: Twitter
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!