In the first of this 2-part episode, Eric Parmenter, National Leader of Value-based Care at Collective Health will explore why a market where buyers and sellers don’t know each other has led to misaligned market incentives. We also discuss a new variation of ACOs, the “E-ACO” that may answer some of the realignment that needs to occur to fix the broken triangle.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What the “Broken Triangle” refers to and why it matters.
- What ACOs were originally intended to be.
- How the ACO model can be applied in an employer setting.
- The four ereas of health benefit plans.
- The role of value-based care.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!