There is a fast-growing movement toward bundled, all-in one-price medical services that save money, provides less complexity for members, and may make networks (as we know them today) obsolete. Our guest on this episode is Stan Schwartz, M.D., the Chief Medical Officer of The Zero Card, a company which is in the forefront of making this dramatic change.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What is the scenario when rates are unbundled?
- How rates get bundled.
- Is this a region-by-region or a nationwide play?
- How to gain employee engagement.
- What advisors need to know to have an effective client conversation.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!