With the stratospheric rise in advisor interest in self-funding as a base financing design for bringing other state-of-the-art tools to employers, it is critical for advisors to understand the components and players. Jonathan Socko is Senior Vice President for Sales & Business Development for East Coast Underwriters and offers his advice for newbies and seasoned practitioners as well.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The difference between a General Agent, an MGU, a Direct Writer and a TPA.
- How to get good advice and what each player brings to your table.
- Whether Health Care Captive arrangements will be more dominant in 2019.
- How suitability should inform your decisions on bringing prospects and clients into a self-funded financing arrangement.
- What the key components of a quote are.
Featured on the Show:
Listen to the Full Interview:
This Episode is Sponsored by:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!