This week, we are pleased to welcome Jennifer Borislow, the founding principal of Borislow Insurance in Massachusetts. She is an author, industry thought leader and past president of the Million Dollar Round Table.
Borislow Insurance’s client-centric approach primarily focuses on employee benefits, using an innovative 7-discipline, 3-year model with specialized teams in each area to ensure the highest standard of client care.
Listen is as Jennifer shares an incredible story of how she learned the value of disability income insurance, and how it changed her practice forever. Don’t miss this insightful episode!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How of Borislow Insurance came about and how it’s organized.
- The agency’s unique 7-discipline model.
- Why Jennifer specialized in disability income.
- How the agency uses disability income as a differentiator.
- How Jennifer’s benefits agency positions disability as an integral part of their 3-year approach toward each client firm they serve.
- Simple, yet powerful tool that has helped Jennifer and her partner, Mark Gaunya, build their essential corporate culture described in their book Inspire to Act.