On this episode of ShiftShapers podcast, we’re excited to have David Lindsey, founder and CEO of MyHealthPass. David has been in the health insurance field for over 30 years and has been an industry pioneer and a leader in the field of telemedicine.
We invited David to talk about the history of telemedicine and how ACA has accelerated the need for advisors to understand this area and be able to discuss it intelligently with clients. We explore the 5 keys that are driving this shift. and discuss go-to-market strategies and positioning this rapidly expanding tool in your practice.
We also take the opportunity to ask David about what he sees as the future of this vertical in which more than 60% of Americans are expected to have access within just the next few years.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- David’s background.
- The history of telemedicine.
- What the shift was and how he is shaping it.
- How and why ACA exacerbated the need for telemedicine.
- 5 key things driving the shift.
- The go-to-market strategy for benefits advisors.
Featured On The Show:
Listen To The Full Interview:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes (here’s how)
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!