It is my pleasure to welcome Ben Geyerhahn to the program. Ben is the CEO and founder of Benestream, a company that helps identify employer’s Medicaid-eligible employees and makes it easy for them to enroll in Medicaid. This provides a more appropriate plan design for that population while taking them off their employer’s core plan.
I’ve invited Ben to talk about how Benestream has shaped the shift with their distinctive methodologies and tools. We also cover how brokers can use Medicaid to help their clients save money and comply with PPACA.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Ben’s experience in the public sector helped him to envision the shift and shape it into Benestream.
- The path the company took to develop its unique methodology and software.
- How Benestream works with brokers to help them bring the concept to their clients.
- Why Medicaid-eligible employees have different needs than other employees.
- Why Ben thinks the number of Medicaid expansion states will continue to increase.